The Jr. High and Sr. High Ministries
- We unite teens as believers in Christ through shared fellowship and ministry; and not only with other teens, but also with the church as a whole.
- Seeks to equip teens to live in the likeness of Christ in both word and deed.
- We enable teens to grow in Christ through the exploration of the word of God.
- We provide teens opportunities to minister to the world in which they live.
- We create a setting where teens may know God, learn to live their faith in a real world, and practice love for their neighbor.
Focus Scripture: 1 Timothy 4:11-16
"Command and teach these things. Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you. Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers."